Agents affecting the nervous system. Antiepileptics. Gabapentin.
- As an additional treatment for partial epileptic seizures with or without secondary of generalized seizures in adults and children from 12 years of age who do not respond to standard anti-epileptic agents.
- Concomitant pain in diabetic neuropathy and postherpetic neuralgia.
- Hypersensitivity to the components of the drug.
- Acute pancreatitis.
- Hereditary galactose intolerance, lactase deficiency or malabsorption of glucose and galactose.
- Children under the age of 12 years.
- Pregnancy and lactation.
Hard gelatin capsules of cylindrical shape, white, filled with a white powder.
Store at temperature not exceeding 25°C, keep out of reach of children.