Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory and antirheumatic agents.
Short-term treatment of moderate-intensity pain, including post-operative pain.
- Hypersensitivity to ketorolac or other components of the drug.
- Active peptic ulcer, recent gastrointestinal bleeding or perforation, ulcer decease or gastrointestinal bleeding in anamnesis;
- Bronchial asthma, rhinitis, angioedema or urticaria caused by the use of acetilsalicylic acid or other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (due to potential of severe anaphylactic reactions);
- Bronchial asthma in anamnesis;
- Do not use as analgesic before and during surgery;
- Severe heart failure;
- A complete or partial syndrome of nasal polyps, Quincke's disease or bronchospasm;
- do not apply to patients who have had surgery with a high risk of haemorrhage or incomplete stop of bleeding and patients who take anticoagulants, including low doses of heparin (2500-5000 units per 12 hours);
- moderate hepatic or severe renal insufficiency (creatinine clearance in the blood serum more than 160 mmol/L);
- suspected or confirmed cerebrovascular bleeding, hemorrhagic diathesis, including problems with blood clotting, and the high risk of bleeding;
- Simultaneous treatment with other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) (including selective inhibitors of cyclooxygenase), acetylsalicylic acid, warfarin, pentoxifylin, probenecid or lithium salts;
- Hypovolemia, dehydration;
- The risk of renal failure due to reduction of the volume of liquid.
Tablets of white ir almost white with yellowish tint color.
Keep out of reach of children in original package under temperature not exceeding 25 °С.