Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) and antirheumatic agents.
Short-term symptomatic treatment of exacerbations of osteoarthrosis.
Long-term symptomatic treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis.
- Hypersensitivity to meloxicam or other components of the drug or active substance with a similar effect, such as NSAIDs, aspirin. Meloxicam should not be given to patients who develop symptoms of asthma, nasal polyps, angioneurotic edema or urticaria after taking aspirin or other NSAIDs;
- Ill trimester of pregnancy (see "Use during pregnancy and lactation.");
- Children up to 16 years;
- gastro - intestinal bleeding or perforation, related to previous NSAIDs therapy history;
- active or recurrent ulcers / bleeding in anamnesis (two or more individual confirmed cases of ulceration or bleeding);
- severe hepatic impairment;
- severe renal failure without dialysis;
- gastro - intestinal bleeding, cerebrovascular bleeding or a history of other bleeding disorders;
- severe heart failure.
treatment of post-operative pain in coronary artery bypass grafting (CABG).
Tablets from pale - yellow to light - yellow color with a greenish tinge.
Keep out of reach of children at temperature not excedding 25 ° C.