Capillary stabilizing means.
- Subconjunctival and intraocular hemorrhages of various genesis.
- Angioretinopathy (including diabetic retinopathy).
- Central and peripheral choreoretinal dystrophies.
- Thrombosis of the central vein of the retina and its branches.
- Complicated myopathy.
- Angiosclerotic maculodystrophy (dry form).
- Detachment of the choroid in patients with glaucoma in the postoperative period.
- Dystrophic diseases of the cornea. Injuries, burns of the cornea.
- Protection of the cornea (when using contact lenses) and the retina of the eye from exposure to high-intensity light (sun rays, laser radiation with laser coagulation).
Hypersensitivity to the drug.
Basic physical and chemical properties
Transparent colorless liquid.
Store in original packaging at a temperature not exceeding 25 °C.
Keep out of the reach of children.
36, Severyna Pototskoho St., 61115 Kharkiv, Ukraine.