Peripheral vasodilators. Pentoxifylline.
- Atherosclerotic encephalopathy;
- ischemic cerebral stroke, dyscirculatory encephalopathy;
- violation of peripheral circulation due to atherosclerosis, diabetes mellitus (inclusive with diabetic angiopathy), inflammation;
- trophic disorders in tissues associated with veins or microcirculatory disorders (postthrombophlebitic syndrome, trophic ulcers, gangrene, frostbite);
- obliterating endarteritis;
- angioneuropathy (Raynaud's disease);
- violation of the circulation of the eye (acute, subacute, chronic circulatory failure in the retina and choroid of the eye);
- disturbance of the inner ear function of vascular genesis, which is accompanied by a decrease in hearing.
Pentoxifylline is contraindicated: patients with hypersensitivity to pentoxifylline, to other methylxanthines or to any of the excipients of the drug; patients with massive bleeding (risk of increased bleeding); patients with extensive bleeding in the retina of the eye, with hemorrhages in the brain (risk of increased bleeding). If during the treatment with pentoxifylline there is a bleeding in the retina of the eye, the use of the drug should be stopped immediately; patients in the acute period of myocardial infarction; patients with a stomach ulcer and / or intestinal ulcers; patients with hemorrhagic diathesis.
The tablets are round, covered with a shell, pink in color, the upper and lower surfaces of which are convex. On the fracture, when viewed under a magnifying glass, one can see a nucleus surrounded by a single continuous layer.
Store in the original packaging at a temperature not exceeding 25 °C.
Keep out of the reach of children.