Antibacterial agents for systemic use. Other beta-lactam antibiotics. III generation cephalosporins. Ceftriaxone.
Ceftriaxone is used to treat infections that are susceptible to ceftriaxone:
- respiratory tract infections, especially pneumonia, as well as infections of the ear, nose and throat;
- infections of the abdominal organs (peritonitis, infections of the biliary tract and the gastrointestinal tract);
- infections of the kidneys and urinary tract;
- genital infections, including gonorrhea;
- infections of bones, joints, soft tissues, skin, and also wound infections;
- infections in patients with weakened immunity;
- disseminated Lyme borreliosis (stages II and III).
Perioperative prophylaxis of infections during surgical interventions on the organs of the gastrointestinal tract, biliary tract, urinary tract and gynecological procedures, but only in cases of potential or known contamination.
When prescribing ceftriaxone, it is necessary to adhere to official recommendations on antibiotic therapy and, in particular, recommendations on the prevention of antibiotic resistance.
Crystalline powder almost white or yellowish.
Keep out of the reach of children in the original packaging at a temperature not exceeding 25 °C.