Psychostimulants, agents used for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and nootropics. Other psychostimulants and nootropics.
– Stroke, acute phase of the cerebral circulation disorders and treatment of complications and consequences of cerebral circulation disorders;
– traumatic brain injury and its neurologic consequences;
– cognitive impairment and behavioral disorders as a result of chronic cerebral and degenerative cerebral disorders.
– Hypersensitivity to citicoline or other components of the drug.
– hypersthenia of parasympathetic nervous system.
Clear colorless liquid.
Store at temperature below 30 °C. Keep out of reach of children.