Pechaevskiy burn gel Burnaid
First aid for burns.
First aid, which must be given in the presence of any kinds of burns (I - IV), including:
- deeper than the surface ones;
- more than 2 cm in diameter;
- caused by an electric current;
- caused to the eyes;
- relating to the respiratory tract, hands, face, or genitals;
- associated with the inhalation of smoke, gas or vapor;
- uncertain in terms of seriousness
Sterile dressings for burns Burnaid Pechaevskie , Pechaevskie dressings for burns, Pechaevskyi gel for burns Burnaid, included in the set of first aid for burns, should be applied in the context of emergency medical or first aid procedures, particularly in cases where there is no clean cold water or the patient with burns in need of transportation to a medical institution.
1. Remove the victim from the source of the burn and cool the affected area. Make sure that the environment is safe to continue to provide first aid (not to become the next victims of burns). Calm the victim and assess the damage.
2. Before providing assistance from burns caused by an electric current, make sure that the current is switched off.
3. Pechaevskie dressings for burns and Burnaid Pechaevskyi gel for burns Burnaid to apply for immediate cooling of burns, to prevent further damage to the surrounding tissue, to facilitate the process of healing and soothing the pain fast.
4. Carefully remove any rings, watches, belts, shoes or other clothing tightening the damaged area before it begins to swell. Do not put foreign objects in the wound.
5. Cover the burns the most appropriate bandage of suitable size. The bandage should cover the central part of the damaged surface and at least 50% of the rigid surface, that is, if the damaged area with a diameter of 5 cm - it is necessary to use dressings for burns Pechaevskie Burnaid 10 x 10 cm.
6. Gently cover with the corresponding patch the damaged area and leave it open to let the warmth a free exit from the damaged area.
7. Pechaevskie dressings for burns or Burnaid Pechaevsky gel for burns Burnaid can leave for 2 hours or until bandages are dry. If the environmental conditions are very hot and or dry, the bandage may become dry and will require replacement.
Long-acting bandages on large damaged area can lead to hypothermia.
To help avoid hypothermia, it is necessary to impose appropriate dressing (bandage), and cover the insulation body (life) or heat-reflecting blanket. You can also use conventional blankets. Material for wrapping can be applied to a surface covered with an appropriate dressing after initial cooling period to prevent excessive heat loss during prolonged transportation of patients to medical facilities.
8. Pechaevskie dressings for burns Burnaid may be easily removed to check the status of burns or imposing other dressings.
9. Pechayevski Burnaid dressings for burns and burns gel Pechayevskyy Burnaid be transported in disposable sterile bags and can enter into the complete set.
If you get burned with acid or alkali
1. As soon as possible remove clothes completely to which the chemical substance has got (clothes can hold chemicals that cause damage).
2. If there is access to water, it is necessary to carry out complete and prolonged washing over a period of 30 minutes to 1 hour (chemical burns neutralization should be carried out during the first three minutes after receiving chemical burns).
3. Apply a sterile bandage for burns Pechaevskie Burnaid and Pechaevsky gel for burns Burnaid to the damaged site.
3.1. In the case of the gel should be applied to the entire surface to prevent access of air to the damaged site.
3.2. In the case of bandages must select an appropriate size to cover the entire surface of the burn.
4. Re-application of Pechaevskie dressings for burns and Burnaid Pechaevsky gel for burns Burnaid is allowed after one hour.
5. Gently cover patch the damaged area and leave it open to let the warmth a free exit from the damaged area..
6. In the case of lack of access to water, remove all clothing, which has got the chemical and dry cloth to remove any residue of the substance on the skin. Immediately apply Pechaevskie dressings for burns and Burnaid Pechaevsky gel for burns Burnaid, and seek help from the medical establishment.
7.It is recommended to follow the information on the safety letter of the material that caused the damage, for the treatment of chemical burns.
Burns by coolants or cold
1. Immediately apply Pechaevskie dressings for burns and Burnaid Pechaevsky gel for burns Burnaid to the affected area to relieve pain and prevent wounds from drying out, which causes damage to the skin.
2. Apply the patch over the damaged area, carefully bandage respective bandage for fixing and transporting the patient to a medical facility.
- Do not burn.
- Not toxic.
- Quickly cool and moisturize the wound.
- Provide rapid analgesic effect.
- Protect from microbial contamination.
- Help prevent further tissue damage.
- Contribute to the process of healing and the body's regeneration.
- Possibility of use in any kinds of burns, to any extent.
- Do not conceal the extent of burns.
- Ideal when transporting a patient.
- Indispensable in the absence of clear, cold tap water.
- The hydrogel can be washed off easily in case of need.
- Air-permeable, allow the wound to "breathe."
- Do not slip.