Antimicrobials for systemic use. β-lactam antibiotics. fourth-generation cephalosporins.
Infections which pathogens susceptible to cefepime.
- intra-abdominal infections, including peritonitis and biliary tract infections;
- skin infections and subcutaneous tissue;
- gynecological infections;
- respiratory tract infections including pneumonia, bronchitis;
- prevention of postoperative complications in intra-abdominal surgery;
- an empirical therapy of patients with neutropenic fever.
- urinary tract infections including pyelonephritis;
- skin and subcutaneous tissue infections ;
- an empirical therapy of patients with neutropenic fever;
- bacterial meningitis.
Increased sensitivity to antibiotics of cephalosporin group or L-arginine, penicillin and other β-lactam & nbsp; antibiotics.
The powder of white to light yellow in color.
Keep out of reach of children in original packaging at temperature not exceeding 25 оС.