Safety, Pharmacovigilance, Quality
In accordance with international standards and applicable regulatory documents of Ukraine (Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine dated 26.12.2006 No. 898 On Approval of the Surveillance of Adverse Reactions to Medicinal Products Permitted for Medical Use), a manufacturer of medicinal products shall carry out an objective and proper monitoring of the drug safety of its production.
To this end PJSC “Technolog” has established a pharmacovigilance service responsible for proper functioning of the system for collection, evaluation, research and prevention of drug-associated problems. If you have any information on the cases:
- Occurrence of adverse reactions when taking the drug.
- Absence of a therapeutic effect when taking the drug.
- Occurrence of an unexpected therapeutic effect when taking the drug.
- Mistaken drug administration.
- Intentional or accidental overdose when taking the drug.
- Drug interactions with other drugs or with food.
- Improper use of the drug.
- Taking the drug during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Complaint about quality of the drug produced by PJSC “Technolog”
We offer you to complete a message form.
If you have any questions while completing the form, please refer to the qualified person responsible for pharmacovigilance.
Tel: +38 (047) 44-403-09
+38 (050) 448-76-51 in on-line mode, from 9:00 to 17:00 on weekdays
Address: 8, Stara Prorizna St., 20300, Uman', Cherkas'ka oblast, Ukraine