Safety, pharmacovigilance, quality
In accordance with international standards and applicable regulatory documents of Ukraine (Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine of 26.12.2006 № 898 "On approval of the surveillance of adverse reactions to medicinal products permitted for medical use"), a manufacturer of medicinal products must carry out an objective and proper monitoring of the drug safety of its production.
To this end, JSC “Lekhim-Kharkiv” established pharmacovigilance service, which is responsible for the proper functioning of the collection, evaluation, research and prevention of problems associated with the use of drugs. If you have any information on the cases:
- The occurrence of adverse reactions in the application of the drug.
- The absence of the therapeutic effect of the application of the drug.
- The occurrence of unexpected therapeutic effect of the application of the drug.
- Mistaken drug administration.
- Intentional or accidental overdose when using the drug.
- Drug interactions with other drugs or with food.
- Improper use of the drug.
- Taking medication during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Complaint about the quality of the drug, produced by JSC “Lekhim-Kharkiv” we offer you complete the card message.
If you have any questions in the course of filling the card, please refer to the authorized person for pharmacovigilance.
Тel: +38 057 714-77-91
Mob: +38 067 578-80-98 in on-line mode, 24 hours a day
Address: 36, Severyna Pototskogo St., 61115 Kharkiv, Ukraine