Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory and antirheumatic drugs. Propionic acid derivatives.
Symptomatic therapy of headache, toothache, dysmenorrhea, neuralgia, back, joint and muscle pain and rheumatic pain, as well as cold and flu symptoms.
- Hypersensitivity to ibuprofen or any other ingredient of the drug.
- Hypersensitivity reactions (e.g. asthma, rhinitis, angioedema or urticaria fever) previously observed after administration of ibuprofen, acetylsalicylic acid (aspirin) and other NSAIDs.
- Peptic ulcer/ bleeding in active form or relapse in anamnesis (two or more distinct episodes of acute peptic ulcer or bleeding).
- Gastro-intestinal bleeding or perforation associated with previous treatment with non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, in anamnesis.
- Severe renal, cardiac or hepatic impairment.
- Last trimester of pregnancy.
- Cerebrovascular or other bleedings.
- Diorders of hematopoiesis or blood clotting.
Round shaped coated tablets, pink, upper and lower surfaces are convex. On a fault under the magnifying glass the core cover with one solid layer is observed.
Store in the original packaging at temperatures not exceeding 25 °C. Keep out of the reach of children.