- Epilepsy and complex or simple partial seizures (with loss or without loss of consciousness) with secondary generalization or without it; generalized tonic-clonic seizures. Mixed forms of seizures.
Сarbamazepine can be used as monotherapy or in combination therapy.
- Acute mania and maintenance treatment of bipolar affective disorders to prevent relapse or exacerbation of clinical manifestations of weakening.
- The syndrome alcohol withdrawal.
- Idiopathic trigeminal neuralgia and trigeminal neuralgia in multiple sclerosis (typical and atypical). Idiopathic neuralgia glossopharyngeal nerve.
- Diabetic neuropathy with pain.
- Diabetes insipidus of central genesis. Polyuria and polydipsia of neurohormonal nature.
Do not use the drug:
- when determined the hypersensitivity to carbamazepine or chemically similar to drugs (eg tricyclic antidepressants) or any other component of the product;
- with atrioventricular block;
- in patients with bone marrow depression in history;
- in patients with hepatic porphyria (acute example of intermittent porphyria, a mixed porphyria, late skin porphyria) in history;
- for acute liver failure;
- in combination with monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOI);
- Children under 6 years.
Single-layer tablet of round shape, with a flat top and bottom surfaces, the edges of which are chamfered, with mark, white or white with a yellowish tinge. At fault when viewed under a magnifying glass can be seen relatively homogeneous structure.
Keep in original packaging at temperature not exceeding 25 ° С. Keep out of reach of children.