Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory and antirheumatic agents.
- pain in osteoarthritis (arthrosis, degenerative joint diseases);
- rheumatoid arthritis;
- ancilozive spondylitis.
Known hypersensitivity to meloxicam or to other components of the preparation.
Inflamine shall not be administered to patients that have the symptoms of asthma, nasal polyps, angioneurotic edema or hives, are associated with the use of aspirin or other NSAIDs, are possible because cross hypersensitivity reactions.
Also contraindications are:
- active form or the recent emergence of ulcers in the digestive tract / perforation;
- inflammatory disease of the large intestine in active form (Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis);
- severe hepatic impairment;
- severe renal failure without dialysis;
- the manifest gastrointestinal bleeding, recent cerebrovascular bleeding or blood clotting system;
- severe uncontrolled heart failure;
- a history of hepatitis and rectal bleeding.
Inflamine is contraindicated for use as an analgesic in the postoperative period after coronary artery bypass.
Suppositories of llight yellow color with a greenish tinge, bullet-shaped form. Presence of plaque on the surface of a suppository is allowed.
Keep out of reach of children at temperature not exceeding 25 °C.