Antimicrobial medications for regular use. Carbapenems.
- Pneumonia, including community-acquired and hospital;
- broncho-pulmonary infections in cystic fibrosis;
- complicated urinary tract infections;
- complicated intra-abdominal infections;
- infections during childbirth and post-partum infections;
- complicated skin and soft tissue infections;
- acute bacterial meningitis.
Meropenem may be used for the treatment of patients with neutropenia and fever in suspected bacterial infection.
It is necessary to consider the provision of official recommendations regarding the appropriate use of antibacterial agents.
Hypersensitivity to the active substance or to the excipient product.
Hypersensitivity to any other carbapenem antibacterial agent group.
evere hypersensitivity (e.g., anaphylactic reactions, severe skin reaction) to any other type of beta-lactam antibacterials (e.g., penicillins or cephalosporins).
Crystalline powder white or slightly yellowish tint color.
Keep out of reach of children in the original packaging at a temperature not exceeding 25 °C. Do not freeze.