Antibacterials for systemic use. The group of fluoroquinolones.
Infections caused by sensitive strains of microorganisms:
- infection of ENT (ear, nose, throat) tract and respiratory organs;
- uncomlicated and complicated infections of the kidneys and urinary tract;
- mixed infection of the urethra and reproductive tract caused by Chlamydia trachomatis and/or Neisseria gonnonhoeae;
- infectious diseases of skin and soft tissues.
- Hypersensitivity to ofloxacin or other fluoroquinolones derivatives;
- lesions with reduced seizure threshold (after traumatic brain injury, stroke, inflammatory diseases of the brain);
- deficiency of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase;
- tendinitis in history;
- pregnancy or lactation;
- child age.
Ofloxacin should not be prescribed to patients with prolongation of the interval QT, patients with uncompensated hypoglycemia, and patients taking antiarrhythmics class IA (quinidine, procainamide), or class III (amiodarone, sotalol).
Tablets of white with yellowish shade color.
Keep in place protected from light out of reach of children at temperature not exceeding +25 °С.