Antithrombotic agents. Acetylsalicylic acid.
To reduce the risk:
- mortality in patients with suspected acute myocardial infarction;
- morbidity and mortality in patients with myocardial infarction;
- transient ischemic attacks (TIA) and stroke in patients with TIA;
- Morbidity and mortality in stable and unstable angina;
- myocardial infarction in patients at high risk for cardiovascular complications (diabetes, controlled arterial hypertension) and those with a multifactorial risk of cardiovascular disease (hyperlipidemia, obesity, smoking, advanced age).
- thrombosis and embolism following angioplasty (percutaneous transluminal catheter angioplasty (PTCA), endarterectomy of the carotid artery, coronary artery bypass grafting (CABG), arteriovenous shunting);
- deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism after prolonged immobilization (after surgery);
For secondary prevention of stroke.
Hypersensitivity to acetylsallicylic acid, other salicylates, or any other component of the preparation. Asthma caused by the use of salicylates or substances with a similar action, especially NSAIDs in anamnesis. Acute peptic ulcers. Hemorrhagic diathesis. Severe renal insufficiency. Hepatic failure, severe. Heart failure, severe. Combination with methotrexate at a dose of 15 mg / week or more (see. "Interaction with other medicinal products and other forms of interaction" section).
Round-shaped tablets, film-coated, white or almost white, the upper and lower surfaces are convex. At fault is seen under a magnifying glass core surrounded by a continuous layer.
Keep in original package at temperature not exceeding 25 °С.
Keep out of reach of children.