Lektaxime + Water for injection
Antibacterial agents for system usage. Beta-lactam antibiotics. Third generation cephalosporins.
Infections caused by the drug susceptible microorganisms:
- infections of ENT-organs (tonsillitis, otitis);
- respiratory tract infections (bronchitis, pneumonia, pleuritis, abscess);
- urinary tract infections;
- septemia, bacteriemia;
- intra-abdominal infections (including peritonitis);
- skin and soft tissue infections;
- bone and joint infections;
- meningitis (except listeric) and other CNS-related infections.
Infection prevention after surgical interventions to digestive tracts, urological and obstetric-gynecologic surgeries.
Hypersensitivity to cephalosporins, lidocaine (if lidocaine is used as a solvent), and to other β-lactam antibiotics in anamnesis; haemorrhage, enterocolitis in anamnesis (in particular, nonspecific ulcerative colitis), АV-block without integrated cardiac pacemaker, severe cardiac failure.
Crystalline powder from near-white to light yellow color.
Store in original package at temperature not exceeding 25 °С.
Keep away from children.